Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Let AI predict what's on your mind

I still remember that it was the start of the premier league, I was on Facebook and I saw something that surprised me. I love watching the premier league, and in particular, I love watching Chelsea Football Club play. It was 11:42 am and I logged on to check what's the latest on my home feed. I suddenly saw a football made next to the status update tab. Out of curiosity, I clicked on it and Facebook wanted me to update my status with tags saying "watching the premier league game for Chelsea football club with -".



If you think that's cool, check this out. A month or so back I went for the Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona game at the Calderon. As usual, I took a lot of pictures (not to mention- a lot of selfies"). A week after i wanted to assemble all the pictures into one folder on my iPhone, so I started the process:

Step 1: Create New Folder
Step 2: Name Folder: Atletico Vs Barcelona
Step 3: Select the pics

I reached till step 3 and opened my photo folder and what do I find? All the pics from the game have already been selected.

AI is a revolution....the next big thing....Join in or you might fall behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment